Puriri Hills aspires to produce wines that stand well beside the greats of the “right bank”. Our blends are proprietary and reflect the percentages of Merlot, Carmenere, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec in our five acre vineyard. Our low-yielding vines are manicured by hand. The wine is handmade, barrel aged, bottled and stored on the estate.
The following wines are currently available for sale. They can be purchased online, from our Cellar Door, Wine Merchants and selected retail outlets.
Click on a vintage below for recent reviews…
- 2016 Puriri Hills Rosé
- 2016 Mokoroa by Puriri Hills
- 2012 Puriri Hills Estate
- 2010 Puriri Hills Pope
- 2009 Puriri Hills Reserve
- 2014 Puriri Hills Rosé – Sold Out
- 2014 Mokoroa – Sold Out
- 2011 Mokoroa – Sold Out
- 2011 Puriri Hills Estate Sold Out
- 2010 Puriri Hills Reserve – Sold Out
- 2010 Puriri Hills Estate – Sold Out
- 2008 Puriri Hills Pope
- 2008 Puriri Hills Reserve
- 2008 Puriri Hills Estate
- 2007 Puriri Hills Estate – Sold Out
- 2006 Puriri Hills Reserve – Sold Out
- 2006 Puriri Hills Estate
- 2005 Puriri Hills “Pope”
- 2005 Puriri Hills Reserve
- 2005 Puriri Hills Estate
- 2004 Puriri Hills Reserve
- 2004 Puriri Hills Estate
- 2003 Puriri Hills Estate
- 2002 Puriri Hills Reserve
- 1999-2002 Puriri Hills Wines
Should you wish to purchase any of these wines, please contact us by post, phone, fax, email us.
We accept cheques or credit cards (Visa, Master Card and AMEX).